Monday 28 December 2009


More glorious snow! This was the local park on Christmas Day. Winter wonderland indeed. I took about a bazillions pics because that's just the type of person i am but i will only upload a few to save room on the internet for others!
All the white stuff has just about melted but more is forecast. Great!
So it turns put that my husband didn't break his ass but he is still in a bit of pain. That will teach him to take the rubbish out! Take a leaf out of my book and just leave it to pile up.
While I have a love ( and talent ) for baking, I don't get to cook that often but tonight that changes. Having roasted a chicken last night (yum!) I am now making soup of the chicken variety as I type. First time for everything. If there are no futher posts you can assume that there is also a last time for everything aswell!
The end of another year appraoches and what have I done? Hmmm. That's a thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment