Sunday 20 December 2009

Well it wasn't me who skidded today....

My husband decked it on the steps infront of the house last night as he went to put the rubbish out. Splat on his ass and whacked his back aswell. Damned black ice. So I stayed home today to look after him. He didn't want to go to A+E but since he has a doc's appointment tomorrow we will get him checked out then.

Family is an odd thing. We have cousins who are into drugs and all that, headed to jail soon for dealing but yet it's me and my brothers, who have kept well within the law and are good children, that are 'a shame on the family' and are worse than dogs. Go figure.

I have just looked outside and it's blanket white out there. And plenty more falling. I think I will be going to work tomorrow but I bet you twenty quid that it will be icy and I will slip and slide all the way to work. I am not looking forward to it.

Front door bell just rang - more later

No comments:

Post a Comment